Test Drive 2021 Toyota LandCruiser 300 GXL (Crystal Pearl)
- 3.3L Diesel
- Black Fabric
- 8.9 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Crystal Pearl
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Six cylinders, V formation, gear and chain driven, DOHC 24 valve
- Length 4980(mm), Width 1980(mm), Height 1950(mm) [H7]
Why Buy From Us
At Terry Shields Toyota, we understand that purchasing an 86 is a big decision, We aim to make every customer experience a memorable one from start to finish.
Our friendly team of highly qualified specialists are proud of their association with a quality brand like Toyota and will assist you through all aspects of your purchase.
- Excel in our guest's expectations
- Understand our guest's needs and wants
- Deliver reliable service and equipment
- Deliver excellence and professionalism at all times
- Be the most reliable, honest and professional dealership in Australia
Give our friendly team at Terry shields Toyota a call to discuss the exceptional features on the new Toyota Landcruiser 300 Series
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.